Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Project!







 I believe that I will be doing option #2; I think monsters are the coolest things to write about. I just really didn’t understand the Frankenstein book at first but now that I understand it better it’s actually a really great book. I don’t really know what text to use yet but there is a lot of really great stories about monsters. My nephew really loves reading about monsters so it will be cool to research it for class and have some stories to tell him. What I am hoping to accomplish from this project is like everyone hopefully getting an A on it. Not really good at writing stories but getting to pick my own thing to write about will be nice. As everything I research with would be Google you can find a lot of great things on there and also living close to the library I will also get some books on things I will be talking about. I think it’s better to actually read about monsters in a book because you get into it more then setting in front of a computer.




http://www.monstersforkids.com/2011/09/06/monster-stories-for-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment